Sunday, August 28, 2011

Work: Arabiyaa school restarting

Ahhh.. the fateful Arabiyaa school. Doomed to be handed over to an incompetent contractor, Arabiyaa school has been retendered and going to start a whole new journey soon. But while a few more days await for the restart of this project, the pests in the unmaintained site have started to bother the nearby residences and schools. So we thought, what the heck, we can be a pest control company for a day can't we? It was my first glimpse of the famed and somewhat notorious Arabiyaa school site and I grabbed my camera before leaving my station at the office. Here is what Arabiyaa school has to offer as of the moment.





























I hope this place improves soon, because right now it's like a swamp within a construction site

Meanwhile the outside world is nice and glamorous
Iskander school. The place where I was ages ago

Humbly brought to you by Storm of Mort

0 comments:

Post a Comment