Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Screenshots of my Linux's past 2

As brought in this post, I came upon a stash of Linux screenshots from an year ago, that I took for the purpose of blogging and showing off and never got around to doing it. In the first post I posted some screenshots of Jaunty Jackalope in the process of being upgraded to Karmic Koala. In that process I changed the look and feel from a Mac to Windows.
From mac...
To windows.





Now I bring to you screenshots of Karmic Koala on my HP Pavilion DV9000. I did some kewl things and had this setup of ubuntu for some time, until i dumped it in place of Natty Narwhal a few days ago. There is a gap, I never got around to use Lucid and Maverick on this system. Instead I used those on my Acer Aspire 3680

Enough. Here are the rest of the screenshots of my Linux past

Desktop 1

Desktop 2: Noticed something?

Desktop 3: You really should have noticed by now! No... it's not the penguins on the iceberg
Desktop 4: For those of you who didn't notice. Different backgrounds and Screenlets on different desktops! Done by Compiz.
A cool change to desktop cube in compiz. My desktop universe
It looks better with more windows open...

Humbly brought to you by Storm of Mort

0 comments:

Post a Comment