Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A storm in Maldives?

This pic was captured by a friend (who has awesome photography taste, bdw) and shows an approaching torrential rain into the capital on what has been a very hot ramazan. He shared the photo on google+ and it has been catching my eye for the past week now. Thought I would share this pic, just to let u know that I am still working on the blog, and that it has been inactive for the past few weeks in part due to my busy schedule and my snail pace adoption of changes to the blog as being outlined in this post.

What's better than a nice nature pic taken by a friend as a new post?



The pic makes a nice background to my xfce desktop. Note that pic has been editted to make it more appealing (not done by me, will try to get the original shot in a larger resolution.)

To give certain details about the picture here is a quote from the photographer
...this was taken at 1735 on the the 9th of August 2011. It was a very lucky shot :) To the left is Thilafushi, though its not very clear.




Thilafushi, by the way, is an island in Maldives being reclaimed in the sea and is made of entirely.... rubbish :D

Humbly brought to you by Storm of Mort

0 comments:

Post a Comment