Monday, April 4, 2011

More faux unity screenshots on Acer Aspire 3680!

I hate to drag it on... I already did this a few days ago! But hey, doing this gives me a heads up on what I want to do on my blog

I'll be changing my whole work flow soon... Faux Unity is more respectful to my laptops specs to let it go... but I wanted to see how well it stood against Unity's smaller and under developed sibling Unity-2D. Maybe more on Unity-2D a bit later.

Enough talk.... lets kick it off.





Faux unity with jDownloader 
Making some corrections to conky with gedit (See the third line on conky and figure out the correction :D)

Activity journal... showing everything I did on my laptop for 3 days. Lost privacy? Maybe
DocbarX. Making my Faux Unity behave more like Unity.... and Windows at the same time
I'll cover more apps when I have the time. Tomorrow would be a free day... once I submit my FYP report, give a presentation based on it. Us civilized people have a tight schedule these days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment